Why is it worth working with PelviFly?
PelviFly will help you provide care to your patients in a comprehensive manner and scale up your practice thanks to an additional tool for the office as well as ensure the continuity of rehabilitation and monitoring of therapy outside the office.
EXPAND YOUR OFFER TO INCLUDE TELEREHABILITATION
Consult patients online who exercise using PelviFly at home. You can plan precisely how many exercises you want to be performed and with what intensity. Get objective exercise results. In addition, you can send photos, videos, and PDFs through a chat on the website, which will expand the offer to include additional exercises. Earn starting from EUR 2000 per month for consulting your patients with the first 20 patients under your care.
INCREASE THE THERAPY'S EFFECTIVENESS AND SAFETY
Many patients, even after receiving detailed instructions in the office, have problems with performing the exercises properly. Thanks to the PelviFly muscle test, the intensity of all exercises will be adjusted to the individual strength of your patient's maximal voluntary contraction. Using the biofeedback method will allow your patients to increase control of muscle contractions and relaxation.
FORM A LARGE GROUP OF PATIENTS
By having your profile in the application, you allow kGoal users worldwide to choose you as their PelviCoach. You will also maintain the continuity of care for patients with whom you currently work, thanks to steady contact and supervision of home training.
GET A NEW TOOL FOR YOUR OFFICE
Use PelviFly to assess the condition of the pelvic floor muscles and to teach the patient to activate the pelvic floor muscles correctly. Use biofeedback and vibrating training in the therapy.
How can you become a PelviCoach?
CHECK US OUT
Use a special discount code for clinicians 20% “expert”, order PelviFly device and gain free 2 weeks access to professional PelviCoach assistance
Use the PelviFly device in your work and expand your practice by offering remote pelvic floor training sessions
- Pelvic floor exercises in the prevention and treatment of pelvic floor muscle dysfunctions
- Factors limiting the effectiveness of pelvic floor muscles training and possible solutions
- Suggested model of coordinated care for patients using telemedicine in your office
Recommended methods increasing the effectiveness of the exercises
- Types of sensors used in pelvic floor muscle assessment and reeducation – advantages and disadvantages
- Application of biofeedback (visual and sensory)
- Application of vibration training
Use of the PelviFly system in the functional evaluation of pelvic floor muscles
- Procedure of carrying out a pelvic floor muscle test in the office
- Substantive and scientific assumptions of the muscle test
- Analysis of the muscle test parameters and chart
- changes in muscle relaxation over time and the ability to relax muscles after contraction
- assessment of the ability to perform 20% maximal voluntary contraction (MVC)
- measurement of MVC
- analysis of endurance and muscle contraction control
- evaluation of ability to perform quick contractions with maximal strength
Application of the PelviFly system in pelvic floor muscle training
- Methodological assumptions of exercises with PelviFly
- Analysis of charts and parameters collected during exercises with PelviFly
- Designing individual training plans
- Additional recommendations to increase training effectiveness
- Progression of exercise intensity
Who will train you at the course?
A team of prominent specialists in the field of gynecology, physiotherapy and telemedicine, which will gladly share the vast experience of working with patients.
Scientist and pioneers in the implementation of innovative TELEMEDICIC solutions in the prevention and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction. Collaborating with the Silicon Valley engineers and designers in the US has created a unique exercise algorithm that has been tested in research. Laureate of numerous awards for scientific achievements.
Founder of Pelvifly
Dr Urszula Herman
Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Hospital in Feldkirch, Austria (center of pelvic floor surgery). Member of International Medical Associations (e.g. International Urogynecologic Association). Author of over 50 scientific papers related to urinary incontinence problems. Medical supervisor of a pilot, preclinical trial in Austria based on tele-care service with the cooperation with PelviFly.
PRIM. DDR. BURGHARD ABENDSTEIN
Physiotherapist, student of Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University in Cracow, PelviFly international sales specialist. Engaged in scientific research in women’s health physiotherapy.
Sign up for training and become a PelviCoach
14th October 5 PM - 8:30 PM
Paris, Berlin, Warsaw (CEST)
and sign up now
A 3.5-hour-long training will prepare you for expanding your practice and implementing the PelviFly telerehabilitation system.
- Additionally, one-hour of individual, online consultations with one of our experts is included in the price of the training. The results of your PelviFly muscle test will be discussed during the meeting.
- As part of the training, you will be able to buy the PelviFly device with a 20% discount.
- You can also take part in stationary courses at a price reduced by the cost of the online training.
Do you have any questions? Call a physiotherapist who already uses the PelviFly system for patient care: +48 500 091 142. We will answer all your questions.
Contact us if you would like to take part in the training but given dates are not convenient for you.