We work with the best specialists,
Who actively help women
PelviFly brings together a group of specialists whose priority is to help women In pelvic floor exercises. They combine work in offices with remote guidance and supervision of the training of their patients.
Who is PelviCoach ?
Pelvicoach is a specialist who working with the device helps patients in training pelvic floor muscles, both online and in the office.
Its tasks are:
-in-depth evaluation of muscle test results and supervising the course
of Exercise-Recomming The path of diagnosis and treatment of health problems according to medical knowledge
– preparation of the training plan tailored to your individual
needs -keeping in touch with the person exercising through an intimate in-app chat
-Motivating to regularity and supporting the achievement of the objective pursued
– Pelvic floor Muscle Education
What you can gain from being PelviCoachem?
PelviFly enables every specialist to reach with professional knowledge a wide group of women who expect support in pelvic floor muscle training.
Contact with patients
You can use it in your medical office
Working with the tool in your office
Herman in the Office-Meat Test with report
-Workouts with biofeedback
-Use of vibration in therapy
Home rehabilitation-Setting plans and tasks
-Monitoring the achievement of objectives
-Signals about the course of therapy
-Intimate communication via chat
Cabinet Consultation-Evaluation of therapy progress
-Treatments supporting the modification of training pathways
objectives: Strength, endurance, speed, control, relaxation
based on the Oxford and Perfect scale
for workouts as a constant amplitude biofeedback
Insight into patient's exercise results
with the ability to compare muscle tests over time
and between patients
for direct communication
Create a Trenigma plan
with the possibility of sharing them with other specialists
How to become a PelviCoach?
- Two-day training
- An intensive program prepared by the best gynecologists and physiotherapists from the urogynecology area
- Classes of diagnosis and manual therapy of pelvic floor dysfunctions
- Implementation of the PelviFly system to work with patients both in the office and remotely
- Do you have any questions? Call a physiotherapist who already uses the PelviFly system in patient care-885 311 403. We will answer all your questions.