Functional diagnostics and therapy, in pelvic floor dysfunctions with telemedicine
Training for specialists who want to cooperate in a coordinated care model and more effectively assist patients with incontinence.
Why work with PelviFly?
PelviFly is the first comprehensive system that allows for coordinated care of women with pelvic floor dysfunction. It allows the cooperation of gynecologists, physiotherapists, nurses and midwives, and sports trainers based on the training portal.
According to the study, every third woman is struggling with pelvic floor dysfunction and expects support in solving the problem
Contact with patients
The best results of training brings a combination of consultations in the Office with exercises performed in the home environment
Access to the training portal allows you to assess progress and a real impact on the course of rehabilitation.
You can use it in your medical office
The muscle test with the device performed in the medical office complements other diagnostic methods and allows for convenient archiving of results
Diagnosis and qualification of patients with dysfunctions for pelvic floor muscle training
1. Model of coordinated care for patients with urinary incontinence using telemedicine. The role of gynecologist, physiotherapist, nurse and midwive and sports trainer
2. Use of the PelviFly system (vaginal probe, mobile applications, training portal, muscle test, exercise algorithms) in the evaluation and rehabilitation of pelvic floor muscles-carrying out and interpreting the test and muscle exercises (practical classes, working in groups)
3. Application of pressure biofeedback in the reeducation of the pelvic floor (overview of the assumptions of training in the application, individual training plans, interpretation of the results, correction of parameters during the course of rehabilitation, practical classes)
4. PelviFly System and cooperation with specialists through training platform
5. Case study of selected patients conducted in the telemedical system-presentation of results
6. Principles for creating an innovative medical office
– Implementation of telemedicine in the medical office
– Online marketing, reaching out to patients with problems
– Building lasting relationships with medical partners
Who will train you at the course?
Scientist and pioneers in the implementation of innovative telemedicine solutions in the prevention and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction. Collaborating with the Silicon Valley engineers and designers in the US has created a unique exercise algorithm that has been tested in research. Laureate of numerous awards for scientific achievements.
Founder of Pelvifly
Dr Urszula Herman
Sign up for training and become a PelviCoach
- An intensive program prepared by the best gynecologists and physiotherapists from the urogynecology area
- Implementation of the PelviFly system to work with patients both in the office and remotely
Do you have any questions? Call a physiotherapist who already uses the PelviFly system for patient care – 885 311 403. We will answer all your questions.